Cropping Systems and Agroforestry Research Directorate is ...
- Responsible for developing cost effective and relevant technologies that will utilize and improve natural resources potential while maintaining the quality of the environment
- Soil fertility maintenance
- Soil and water management
- Cropping systems
- Conducts strategic, innovative and adaptive research and development on agroforestry
- Enhance countrywide recognition of the human and environmental benefits of agroforestry
- Provides scientific leadership in the field of integrated natural resource management